Restorative procedures available with dentist in the 11706 zip code area
At Bay Dental Health, many patients in the 11706 area who are seeking a dental professional are ready to speak to one who offers a wide range of services for unique situations. A dentist who offers general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry procedures is often the best choice for families as it allows for many treatments to be completed under one roof. Restorative services include those that help repair and replace teeth within the smile, and may include some of the following treatments:
- Dental crowns and bridges – dental crowns and bridges are used in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. Crowns are “caps” that are custom-made to bond over a tooth to add an extra layer of protection. They are made of porcelain and can last many years. Dental bridges are used for replacing one or more teeth in a row and can be fabricated to look just like the existing teeth for seamless integration.
- Dental inlays and onlays – inlays and onlays are commonly used to repair teeth. They are best suited for teeth that have experience decay. When a filling is not enough to repair a tooth but a dental crown is not conservative, an inlay or onlay may be used instead.
- Dentures (full and partial) – full and partial dentures are typical for patients who want to replace teeth but in an economic manner. Full dentures are used to replace the entire arch while partials are used when just a few teeth are missing. Both are effective and comfortable options for patients with tooth loss.
- Dental implants – implants are titanium posts surgically placed into the bone of the jaw to act as a false tooth root. They may be restored over the top with crowns, bridges, or dentures, depending on the special needs of the patient.
- Full mouth reconstruction – many of the above treatments may be combined along with cosmetic treatments to provide full mouth reconstruction. A completely new smile can be made by using a variety of services together.
The dentist of Bay Dental Health, Dr. Eugene Antenucci, is a quality professional ready and willing to assist patients in and around the area of 11706. His practice is equipped with some of the latest technology and materials to provide advanced restorative treatments for individuals looking to improve the function, aesthetics, and health of their smile. Call his practice today at (631) 665-8484 or visit the practice at 1579 Brentwood Road in Bay Shore, NY. Our team is ready to help new and existing patients in the community with their dental health care needs.