Dentists in Bay Shore, NY offer advanced dental technology
Dentists in the Bay Shore, NY area who have the most advanced dental technology are able to provide their patients with a wide range of services to improve the health and wellbeing of their smile. Not all professionals invest in their patients in the same way the team of Bay Dental Health does. Below is a sample of the many advanced dental technologies used in our state-of-the-art practice:
• Digital x-rays – reducing radiation exposure is just one benefit of digital x-rays. These digitized images are extremely clear and allow the dentist to zoom in for a closer look at dental concerns.
• Intraoral cameras – using cameras in the mouth, our dentist is able to show patients what he sees so they can envision the issues at hand.
• Caries detection – with special technology, our team can provide more accurate detection of cavities within the smile.
• Laser technology – lasers have played an important role in medicine and are now used in a variety of dental procedures at Bay Dental Health.
• Computer imaging – a great way to envision your new smile is with computer imaging. Dr. Eugene Antenu provides cutting edge technology and computer imaging for an accurate view of upcoming dental work and the results achieved.
• Autoclave sterilization – using autoclave sterilization ensures that our instruments are completely free from micro-organisms. This method of sterilization is done on all instruments in our practice so we can provide a clean and sterile environment.
• Cone-Beam 3D imaging – in preparing for many dental procedures, our team utilizes cone-beam 3d imaging which can provide diagnostic services for all patients with low-dose x-ray.
• Planmeca PlanScan – in addition to intraoral cameras, our team utilizes the Planmeca PlanScan which is an intraoral scanner combined with blue laser technology. It is best used for planning prosthetics within the smile due to its ability to capture fine details.
The team of Bay Dental Health in Bay Shore, NY is here to help. Our dentists have the experience to provide quality services with today’s most advanced technology. Contact Dr. Eugene Antenucci and the team at 1579 Brentwood Road today by calling (631) 665-8484.